Fri, 16 Oct|
THIS RETREAT IS NOW FULL October yoga weekend retreat 2020
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST OR TO BOOK INTO ONE IN JANUARY WHICH I'M CURRENTLY ORGANISING. DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON.
Time & Location
16 Oct 2020, 16:00 – 18 Oct 2020, 13:00
West Lexham, West Lexham, King's Lynn PE32 2QN, UK
About the event
I'm so excited to be holding a second yoga retreat in the beautiful countryside of Norfolk this autumn. For two days, I invite you to leave the stress of lockdown, your jobs and your responsibilites behind and join me for two nights of great food, great company, lots of yoga, walks in the woods as the trees turn golden and icy swims in the wild swimming lake.
The reatreat is being held at West Lexham estate, a beautiful historical site set in 21 acres of gorgeous natural countryside. An eco-friendly paradise, it’s run on over 90 per cent renewable energy using a wood chip biomass boiler for hot water and heating, and solar panels for electricity. Such sparkling hippy credentials doesn’t mean it’s not luxurious. The Barn, where I’ll be hosting the retreat, comes with ten ensuite bedrooms all tastefully decorated. There is a lovely lounge with two log stoves as well as a separate space for yoga with underfloor heating. Floor to ceiling glass windows bring in loads of natural light and gorgeous views of the fields and trees putting on their impressive autumnal display beyond.
· 2 nights’ accommodation in lovely comfy beds
· 3 delicious vegetarian/vegan meals per day, plus teas and coffees
· 2 restorative yoga sessions in the evenings – including yoga nidra to help you sleep
· 2 energising vinyasa flow yoga sessions in the mornings
· Feel free to do as much or as little yoga as you like – no pressure!
· Wild swimming in the lake for the brave - it will be cold!
· A run or walk up the Peddar’s Way towards the sea
· A spot of tennis
· Croquet on the lawn
· Uninterrupted reading of your book next to a log fire
· Uninterrupted trips to the loo
· Uninterrupted showers (the parents out there will appreciate the above three points)
· Should the weather be less clement I will offer some impromptu yoga workshops inside.
· Our gorgeous caterers Purple Plum Catering will be doing a cooking demo on the Saturday afternoon if anyone fancies learning how to make a nutritious vegan meal
. Spa treatments will be available to prebook
Prices start at £380 per person. Please email me to register interest email@example.com.
**NB We will of course be sticking to Coronavirus guidelines. If you want to read what West Lexham have put in place to ensure guests’ safety, read here.**